Oedipussy In Development- Making Physical Comedy Work
A fully resourced video series for A Level drama students and teachers. The full unit of work available includes:
- Full 3-camera HD live show recording of Spymonkey’s show Oedipussy, Directed by Emma Rice and written by Carl Grose, from Brighton Festival 2012.
- Interviews and commentary by artistic directors Aitor Basauri, Petra Massey and Toby Park about the creative process.
- Includes rehearsal footage following 3 different scenes from first exercises and improvisation through to full performance.
- Additional interview with Emma Rice
- Audience voxpops
- Glossary of terms central to Spymonkey’s work.
Please note- due to the content of the show, this production is only suitable for Post-16 students. Teachers are advised to watch the recording first before sharing with students.
Full performance- 120 minutes
Video resources- 60 minutes
This content is accessible through a unique video link. To access the resources, please email [email protected]